The Mark of Tyranny
Who was trying to kidnap the party? Who knows? But here are the clues.
- Azad was hired to kidnap either party member, and to attempt to brainwash them to serve.
- The woman who hired Azad wore white, used a staff, was tall, and paid in freshly minted Raam coin.
- The woman paid Azad to sneak into the Ziggurat through the tunnel that Losk had used to sneak into the Ziggurat a year ago.
- The woman wrote in elegant looping script. It looked similar to Haneth Tsalaxa’s writing.
- The woman apparently desired Kalak’s cloak, as well as the Golem Control notes.
- She disguised her face with magic.
- The woman desired The Device.
- Azad was approached by a House Tsalaxan representative to employ his Silver Lion Mercenaries to participate in the Night of Fire, which he declined.